In this course, you will learn :
- The fundamentals of laying out multiple sketches for a complex part are covered. It is critical to understand both the artistic freedom and the mechanical constraints when designing a quadcopter. We investigate shape and form in various 2D views using concept sketches.
- How to use various trade tools to create complex 3D shapes. In addition, we extend our Autodesk® Fusion 360TM knowledge and skills into the Patch workspace and investigate how to add and remove solid geometry with surfaces.
- Explore the creation of a complex wing design using freeform tools to create a strong, yet light body
- Explore the pipe and bridge tools in the Sculpt workspace to create an organic generative type design set of features, starting with sketches.
- Explore how to create realistic images of our quadcopter design to assist you in communicating your design ideas and reviewing/refining making a model
- Conceptual Design
- 2D Sketches to 3D Solid Model
- Generative Wing Design
- Photorealistic renderings