In this course, you will :
- Discover how to use DAX formulas in Power BI.
- When and where should you use DAX functions?
- Make use of some of the fantastic features built into the DAX formula bar.
- Utilize the data model in conjunction with the DAX formula.
- Data & resource downloads
- What is DAX and why do you need to learn it?
- A review of the data scenario
- Setting up your Power BI model
2. Understanding the basics of DAX
- Measures vs Calculated Columns
- Simple aggregations
- Formula syntax, comments, variables
- Main difference between DAX & Excel formulas
3. Reviewing the data model
How the data model and DAX work together