In this course, you will learn :
- What exactly is NextJS? And why would you want to use it?
- Creating NextJS projects from scratch and comprehending folder structure
- Working with a file-based routing system.
- Introducing dynamic routes.
- Next/Link and Next/Router are used to navigate between pages.
- Using various forms of page pre-rendering and server-side rendering.
- Working with data and incorporating data fetching and pre-fetching into your apps
- Dynamic and static pages are generated in advance.
- API routes and data retrieval from API routes
- Using the Next Auth Google provider to add authentication to Next JS apps.
1. File Based Routing
- Create our first page and concept of index routes
- Concept of nested routes
- Concept of dynamic routes
- Navigate between pages using Next/Link
- Navigate to dynamic pages
- Alternate way of navigating using Next/Router
2. Data Fetching And Pre Rendering
- Data fetching using getStaticProps Preview
- GetStaticProps Api Call
- Dynamic routes and getStaticProps
- GetStaticProps and getStaticPaths
- Data fetching using getServerSideProps
- Client side data fetching using useEffect
- Client side data fetching using useSWR hook
3. Api Routes
- Api routes introduction and create first api route
- fetching data from api route
4. Authentication With Next Auth
- Next auth authentication introduction
- Get client id and client secret id
- Create nextauth route and SessionProvider
- Sign in and sign out functionality