In this course, you will learn :
- Theories and practical methods for teaching writing to students of all grade levels and in a variety of disciplines and situations.
- What the writing process is and how it can help students write better.
- Writing as exploration, low-stakes writing, and reflection can all help students become more comfortable and confident writers.
- Reasons for students' reluctance to write, as well as tools and techniques to help them become more comfortable and confident writers.
- Teaching Writing Process
- Teaching Reluctant Writers
- Teaching Texts and Forms
- Responding, Revising and Assessing Student Writings