In this course you'll learn SQL with practical example on every topic. You will learn in more detail about:
- Database installation and SQL fundamentals.
- Data definition language(DDL) and Data manipulation language(DML).
- SQL joins, SQL functions and SQL data types.
- Database relationships and database normalization.
- Database export and import.
- MySQL workbench.
You will learn from SQL basics to advanced topics like JOINS, Database Relationships, Database Normalization. Each topic is explained step by step with practical examples. You will learn Database designing, Database modeling, SQL RDBMS concepts, Database relationships and much more, everything by using SQL commands.
You get a SQL video tutorial course which will teach you how to use structured query language statements in MySQL command line client tool. The SQL statements are common to all major database management systems.