In this course, you will :
- Learn how to easily obtain access to this exclusive tool and how to use it to identify profitable opportunities.
- Learn about the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and what it can do for your real estate investing endeavours.
- Examine the key characteristics to look for in a real estate field agent, as well as how to narrow down your search for suitable properties.
- Learn the five most important steps to take before viewing a property.
1. Agents in MLS
- Successfully working with agents
- Finding the right real estate field agent
- Compensating your field agents
2. Searches in MLS
- Identify criteria with regards to market, size, and location
- How you can excel in your MLS searches
- Search for REO properties
3. Before Property Viewing: A Five-Step Process
- Filtering your buyer criteria to excel
- Understanding the seller's situation
- Determining property condition
- Valuing the property before and after repairs (ARV)
- Calculate deal numbers
4. Preparation for Next Steps in MLS
- Perform a property walk-through
- Excel against the competition
5. Future Offers
- How you can make an offer
- Writing a strong offer to excel
- Understand offer requirements
- Set goals to make offers
- Following up with your offers