In this course, you will learn :
- This task will include an explanation of the Project, a brief discussion of the Rhyme Interface, and a brief bio of the Instructor.
- Filter is a dplyr verb that allows a R user to filter rows based on a user-specified definition. The Instructor will go over how to use Filter and then provide some examples in this Task.
- The Filter conversation and application will be continued in this Task.
- The dplyr verb select allows the user to select a variable (or columns).
- The Pipe is a component of the magittr package that is used to create fluidity among dplyr verbs, allowing the user to connect multiple dplyr verbs.
- Group By allows the user to group variables based on specific factors.
- The user can use Mutate to create new data columns or variables. The functions can be defined by the user or one of the canned functions included with the Mutate function.