In this course, you will :
- “99% presentations suck!”, — said Apple former evangelist Guy Kawasaki in 2005. Up to now the situation hasn’t improved yet. Why? Most public speaking courses focus on “how” instead of “what & why”.
- How to stand, walk and talk during delivery with little attention paid to “what” — the quality of storytelling itself.
- In this course we take a more systematic approach, focusing on the content. How to structure your ideas, facts and data into a logical convincing story using a narrative structure.
- This course covers fundamentals of scriptwriting, packing, argumentation and language.
- This course is not about how to fabricate a catching tale, but rather how to structure your ideas, facts and data into an interesting story you are going to tell during your presentation.