In this course, you will :
- cover the use of lists, tuples, sets, and dictionaries
- Consider strings and regular expressions to retrieve specific character sequences from a given text.
- cover list comprehensions, a unique feature of the Python programming language for defining lists
- how to combine multiple iterable objects into a single object
- how to use generators to create custom iterable objects
- concentrate on Python's functional aspects
- cover lambda functions and when they can be useful
- how to combine them with functions like map(), filter(), and reduce() ().
- Remember what recursion is and how to use it correctly.
- cover scientific computing topics in Python
- Python Data Structures and String Manipulation
- Iterable objects and representatives
- Functions and lambda expressions
- Python for scientific computing