After the completion of the 'PHP & MySQL with MVC Framework' Course at Edureka, you should be able to:
1. Understand the basics of the Web Technology
2. Learn all major concepts of PHP and MySQL that beginner developers need to master.
3. Learn all major concepts of MVC architecture in general and it advantages over conventional web development methods.
3. Round off your application development skills by understanding how to implement PHP on a website using MVC framework.
4. Gain the PHP programming skills needed to successfully build interactive, data-driven sites
5. Create forms easily using helper functions and work with form data
7. Work with regular expressions, handle exceptions, and validate data
8. Work with PHP text mails and HTML emails
9. How to use and create functions
10. Object oriented concepts
11. Uploading files to server
12. Manipulate system files
13. Able to architect, write, debug, and run complete web applications
14. Test and debug a PHP application
15. Become a proficient PHP/MySQL web developer using MVC architecture.