In this course, you will :
- You will discover what microservices are.
- You will become acquainted with the components of a microservice. Following that, you will investigate design patterns, terminology, and functional concepts.
- Finally, you will learn about the benefits and drawbacks of microservices architecture from both a business and a technical standpoint.
- When you finish this course, you will have sufficient knowledge to decide whether or not to use microservices in your future project.
1. What Are Microservices?
- Software Development Lifecycle
- What Are Microservices?
2. Microservices Elements
- Building a Monolith
- Building Microservices
- Data Store
- User Interface
- Distributed Services
- Scalability and Availability
- Revisiting the Microservices Elements
3. Are Microservices Right for Your Organization?
- Business Concerns
- Technical Concerns
- Production Concerns