In this course, you will :
- Understand Elastic Stack from start to finish and be able to jump right into a real work project..
- Store structured and unstructured data typically found in system events or log files to gain visibility and understanding of your application.
- Learn the skills required to instantly search petabytes of data and provide amazing customer interactions.
- Build a central log collection system.
- Leverage HTTP-based APIs for ElasticSearch insert, query, and configure operations..
- Take advantage of the huge disk space saving capabilities in ES 6.
- Utilize new features to visualize Logstash pipelines.