Are you looking to understand the different methodologies and tools for rapid prototyping?
Are you interested in understanding the business value of building a great user experience?
Are you keen to build the right thing, not just building it right?
If you answered yes to these questions, this course is for you
This course is the most comprehensive introduction to fundamentals of rapid prototyping user experience -
- How bad design results in low user satisfaction
- How Apple reinvented itself by adopting design centric approach
- How user centered design methodology helps you build the right thing, not just building it right
- What are the different phases of user centered design process and tools you can use in each phase
- What are the different methodologies and tools for rapid prototyping
- How to measure user experience using Google's HEART framework and Goals-Signals-Metrics process
- What are the best practices for choosing designs
- How to evaluate the importance of user experience and different roles involved in user experience design
This course covers a wide variety of rapid prototyping options, including -
Storyboard / Wireframes
User Interface Mockups
Partial Code Prototype
Quick Code Prototype
Quality Code Prototype
This course provides a high level overview of different tools for rapid prototyping
This course includes 4 Quizzes and 2 PDF downloadable resources -
The first PDF includes links to 5 user research tools, 15 rapid prototyping tools and 5 user testing tools
The second PDF includes author contact information
You get lifetime access to all video lectures plus 2 PDF downloadable resources
Are you ready? Let's just dive in. I'll see you inside the course. Thank you.