In this course, you will learn:
- Create novel services by detecting and analysing successful service experiences.
- Recognize the need to segment and identify who we allocate the service experience to, as well as the integration of marketing, human resources, and operations.
- What is the objective of building long-term connections with clients and how do you establish a value proposition for them?
- Why is customer and staff satisfaction so important in services, and how do customers make purchases?
- To use tools such as the Flower of Service and CANVAS for the creation of successful value propositions.
- Integrate the company's internal strategy with the client's external plan.
- The preeminence of services in today's world
- The generation of competitive advantages in services
- The Consumer Decision Process
- Creating Value for Customers
- The role of service personnel. The integration of the internal strategy with the external one of the service company.