In this course, you will :
- Remember what a brand positioning statement is.
- Describe the significance of market research.
- Recognize the term "market segmentation."
- Compile a list of the characteristics of three types of competitors.
- List three of the most important components of a marketing communications programme.
- Determine the best strategy for standing out in a crowded market.
1. Conducting Research to Understand the Marketing Landscape
- Start with a brand positioning statement
- Research to uncover market intelligence
- Identify buyer personas
- Audit communication channels
- Create your competitive edge
- Evaluate your inputs
2. Creating a Marketing Plan
- Set goals pre-launch
- Develop messages that resonate
- How to reach your audience
- Use an integrated marketing approach
- Create a measurement plan
3. Including a Mix of Media To Excite Your Customers
- How to get your customers to tune in
- Use PR in your marketing program
- Build your email marketing strategy
- Social media campaigns to drive engagement
- Tips to enhance your SEO
4. Launching Your Marketing Campaign and Achieving Program Success
- Consider a phased marketing approach
- Monitoring your marketing programs
- Deliver campaign metrics and report ROI
- How to motivate your employee champions
- Get your brand ambassadors on board