In this course, you will learn :
- Python can be used to solve vector equations.
- Use linear algebra concepts such as matrix inverse, row reduction, and eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
- Make use of regression models.
- Analyze data, create a regression model, and make predictions using linear algebra.
- Introduction to Linear Algebra and Python
- Fundamental Linear Algebra Concepts with Python
- Building Regression Models with Linear Algebra
- Capstone: Data Science Problem in Linear Algebra Framework