In this course, you will learn :
- The fundamentals, including how to create a table and how fields work, such as text and number fields, date/time fields, value list fields, attachment fields, and formula fields.
- How to work with records, including how to import external records, create, edit, and delete records, filter records, sort and group records, and so on.
- Airtable provides several ways to view your data, and Scott walks you through all of them: Calendar, Gallery, Kanban, and Form views.
- Learn how to link tables and include lookup fields. Finally, Scott provides suggestions for how to continue learning about Airtable.
1. Getting Started
- Preparing the design and structure of your database
- Creating your base and tables
- Importing tables into Airtable
2. Working with Fields
- Learning about fields
- The primary field
- Text-based fields
- Single select and multiple select fields
- Date and time fields
- Attachment field: Adding photos, videos, and documents
- Checkbox and rating fields
- Number-based fields
- Formula fields
3. Working with Records
- Creating, editing, deleting, and expanding records
- Importing records
- Sorting, grouping, and coloring records
- Finding and filtering records
4. Working with Views
- Creating and customizing views
- Calendar view
- Kanban and gallery views
- Form view
5. Linked Records
- Linking records
- Lookup fields