In this course, you will :
- Geno explains how a leader can develop resiliency by having the courage to take the hits for their team and preparing themselves and team members to overcome challenges together.
- Learn why being a great teammate precedes being a great leader—and how rewarding both can be.
- teaches the importance of trust, honesty, common goals, and connection in laying the strong foundation required to lead a team successfully.
- Focus on evaluating, recruiting, and retaining the quality of people you need to do the actual work—and how that may vary depending on your team's needs.
- Geno discusses working with team members to set and achieve individual and team-focused goals.
- Geno discusses the level of effort required to break down perceived barriers and shares some of his strategies for getting more effort out of his players and teams than they even realised they had.
- Learn how Geno uses extreme pressure in practise to predict team members' performance and prepare them for when the real pressure is on.
- Geno has always been known for his brutal honesty, but this lesson demonstrates the importance of first building trust in order to create a safe space for direct communication, confrontation, and critical feedback.
- Geno emphasises the importance of speaking out for equality and positive change, as well as the responsibility of men and people in positions of power to do the right thing.
- How to Be a Resilient Leader
- How To Be a Great Teammate
- Strategies for Effective Leadership
- How to Build Your Leadership Team
- How to Attract and Keep Top Talent
- How to Set Goals and Track Progress
- How to Demand Maximum Effort
- Performing Under Pressure
- Building Trust and Giving Feedback
- Success Story: Renee Montgomery Player, Team Owner & Activist
- Leadership in Gender, Social, & Cultural Issues
- Building Loyalty: The Nykesha Sales Story
- How to Embrace Both Success and Failure
- The Tools to Build Your Team