In this course, you will :
- Be able to write unit tests confidently using JUnit.
- Appreciate mocking and mock objects and understand how to test interactions with Mockito.
- Be able to use Mockito to create test fixtures, stub methods by programmatic and annotation-driven test setup.
- Understand how to analyse production code to guide writing unit tests.
- Gain an appreciation of the JUnit Assertions API and be able to write assertions using that and Hamcrest, the popular assertions library shipped with JUnit.
- Understand modern unit testing concepts and best practices.