In this course you will learn
- The fundamentals of the platform, including automating builds and testing and securing deployments.
- How to create jobs, trigger builds, and distribute those builds to multiple environments.
- How to add notifications to alert you to build state changes and failures and extend Jenkins with plugins, shared libraries, and APIs.
- How to secure deployments and access to your Jenkins environment, and store artifacts from the build process for safekeeping.
- How to combine multiple stages of the CI/CD process into a single automated pipeline.