In this course you will learn:
- focus on introduction of the service transition and its core concepts.
- About the knowledge, interpretation and analysis of service transition principles along with best practices for effective service transition.
- About the managerial & supervisory aspects of ITIL processes covered in the service transition stage (but excludes day-to-day operation of process which is covered in RCV-capability module. Understanding the Purpose, Scope & Objective of each service transition process and they generate value
- Be introduced to a high level view of the communication and stakeholder management activities. The topics include managing communication, commitment, organizational change and stakeholder change.
- Get to understand roles and responsibilities and organizational structure that are appropriate with service transition. Service Transition roles and responsibilities are reviewed along with organizational context of service transition