In this course, you will learn:
- Device to device, device to gateway, and device to cloud are all examples of IoT network topologies.
- The relationship between 6LoWPan and IPv4 and IPv6.
- Bluetooth Scatternet and Bluetooth Mesh (5.0) network topologies are described in general.
- Principles of cellular communication and their use in IoT applications.
- Information on the Raspberry Pi platform's hardware and operating systems.
- Python programming (including GPIO and sensor and actuator interface) for the Raspberry Pi running Raspbian OS. This section covers the basics of OS installation and development environment setup.