In this coures, you will :
- Describe the learning process in terms of educational learning theory.
- Distinguish the two major learning theories: behaviourism and constructivism.
- Contrast and contrast the two constructivist subtypes: psychological constructivism and social constructivism.
- Identify various educational learning theory psychologists, philosophers, and researchers.
- Give real-world examples of operant conditioning and strategies for teaching in a constructivist style.
1. Introduction to the Learning Process
- The Learning Process
- Teachers’ Perspective on Learning
- Operant Conditioning
- Operant Conditioning and Students’ Learning
- Further Key Concepts about Operant Conditioning
- Psychological Constructivism
- Social Constructivism
- Theoretical Differences between Psychological and Social Constructivism
- Implications of Constructivism for Teaching