In this course, you will learn:
- Mathematical prerequisites and an introduction to machine learning.
- Types of regression (linear, polynomial, multi variable regression).
- Logistic regression, Nave Bayes, and K-nearest neighbours are three classification algorithms.
- Hierarchical and k-means clustering are two approaches for clustering.
- Introduction to machine learning and mathematical prerequisites.
- Regression (linear, polynomial, multivariable regression).
- Logistic regression.
- Naïve Bayes and K-nearest neighbors.
- Clustering methods: hierarchical and k-means clustering.