In this course, you will learn:
- Detect and fix typical programming problems during the compilation process.
- Using debugging tools, detect and correct typical programming mistakes during runtime.
- Unit testing processes can be used to ensure that the programme accomplishes what it is supposed to.
- In terms of the resources consumed, compare the efficiency of the two programmes.
- Basic software engineering approaches can be used to model simple programmes.
- Check to see if a programme was created with ethical considerations in mind.
- Reasoning & Testing
- Software Engineering