In this course, you will :
- Understand the various elements of anatomy in the upper and lower limbs including the movements, muscles, nerves and blood supply.
- Understand the anatomy of the abdomen, with detail of each of the organs and their blood supply, and the overall autonomic nerves that supply the abdomen.
- Understand the anatomy of the head and neck including all the structures within the head and neck with emphasis on the cranial nerves and diagnostic elements of nerve problems.
- Understand the anatomy the thorax with emphasis on respiration and the blood flow and actions of the heart.
- Understand embryology from the moment of fertilisation to the development of the intestine and the GI tract.
- Overall have a good understanding of human anatomy with a strong reference on surgical anatomy.