In this course, you will :
- Build collaborative therapeutic partnerships with your clients that are structured around positively framed goals, objectives and future-focused outcomes..
- Understand all of the essential ideas and principles that the World's top hypnotherapy practitioners use to facilitate positive change in themselves and the clients they serve..
- Develop and nurture your innate ability to listen deeply, ask reflective questions and become a more engaging, discerning and empathic communicator..
- Develop competency in using hypnotic language patterns. You will also learn how to use therapeutic metaphors, change work processes and multiple hypnotic interventions..
- Use clarification, presence and reflection to deepen your understanding of which are the best hypnotherapy principles and processes to employ at appropriate times..
- The theory, science and ethics surrounding the use of hypnotherapy. The course provides a pragmatic guide to using hypnotherapy in everyday life to facilitate personal growth..
- Set meaningful outcomes and clearly defined goals with clients, inspiring them to take action and further commit to the process of ongoing development and growth..
- Learn how to become more reflective on your world-views, including your values, perspectives and emotional triggers. Self-awareness is key to an effective hypnotic practice!.
- How to help other people understand and modify the thinking styles which drive unhelpful patterns of behaviour and produce the results they're currently getting in life..
- Learn the step-by-step hypnotherapy process to help guide people through their limiting self-philosophies to assist them in living more empowered and autonomous lives..
- Establish healthy professional boundaries with clients and create a healthy relational environment that's conducive to helping them accomplish their goals..
- Understand the primary motivations and self-defeating assumptions that underpin most patterns of unhelpful, habitual behaviour (productive and destructive forms)..
- PLUS: Get access to our fantastic Facebook support community, 'Practice makes Permanent' to connect with fellow peers, celebrate successes, compare notes with others and much more..
- On completion of the course, you can apply to join The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology for professional membership to put into practice your new-found skills..