In this course, you will :
- Design the Hyperledger Fabric Networks.
- Use of various Fabric tools (cryptogen, configtxgen, orderer, peer, fabric-ca-server, fabric-ca-client ...).
- Configure and setup the Hyperledger Fabric (Native, Docker, Docker-Compose, Minikube, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP).
- How the De-centralized consortium works in the context of Fabric networks.
- Recipes for management & operation of Fabric networks e.g., how to add a new Org in a live network.
- Configuration of Fabric Network by way of the YAML configuration files.
- Setup Fabric locally & on the cloud.