In this course, you will learn :
- How to Make Use of Google Workspace Services
- Create files, update file contents, and convert files to PDF.
- How to use Apps Script to send emails.
- How to make a URL for a Web App that can receive Get and Post requests.
- How to use and update spreadsheet data with code.
- How to create Applications by connecting various Google Workspace services.
- How to use apps script to create custom coding experiences.
- Learn how to code in Google Apps Script.
1. Introduction to getting started with Apps Script Projects
- Explore Google Apps Script - connect the power of Google Services together
- Google Apps Script Section Source Code and PDF guide
- Getting started with Apps Script Create a Doc with Apps Script
- How to code DocumentApp to Create and update docs with Apps Script code
- Copy existing Docs with Google Apps Script Use the id of a doc to open
- Selecting Spreadsheet Sheet Data with Apps Script
- Create New Docs populate with Sheet Data
- How to convert Docs to PDF and Email as attachments
- Introduction to Creating a Webapp URL for Webform submission
- Source Code Google Apps Script Web App Auto Responder to form
- HTML Send Email via Apps Script
- Send POST request to Google Apps Script
3. Helpful code snippets and Q&A responses
- Common Coding Examples for Google Apps Script Files and Folders
- Google Apps Script Files and Folders Google Apps Script Images and Files