In this course, you will learn :
- Create a Roblox account and download and install Roblox Studio.
- Roblox Game Objects: How to Make Them.
- Move, resize, and rotate the game object.
- Modify game behaviour with simple scripts.
- Make Interesting Landscapes with the Terrain Generator.
1. Getting Started
- Create a Roblox Account and Install Roblox Studio
- First Part - Make a Game Object
- Moving and Resizing Parts Using the Properties Window
- First Script - The Print Statement
- Three Common Data Types - Boolean, Number, and String
- Changing a Game Object's Properties with a Script
- Create a Function
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Function Return Values
2. Add a Point System to Your Game
- Touched Event
- Humanoid and Touched Event
- Check for Player on Touched Event
- Update Leaderboard Points from Pellets
- Add a Chomp Sound to the Pellet
- Add to the Maze
- Spawn Location and Super Speed
- Victory Torch - Setting a Destination
- Finish Line
- "You Win!" User Interface
- Remote Events - Declare Winner to All Clients
- Lecture 23: Blocked Door
- Blocked Door Script