In this course, you will :
- Increase your value and improve your knowledge as a front-end / React JS developer.
- Learn Gatsby.
- Create a static, server-compiled, content-driven website using Gatsby JS (with React JS & GraphQL).
- Learn how to use GraphQL and GraphiQL in Gatsby to query data stored in Prismic CMS.
- Deploy your Gatsby JS static website and rebuild whenever our Prismic content changes using Netlify.
- Use Netlify forms from within Gatsby to capture user's email address and personal details.