In this course, you will learn:
- The Gross Domestic Product (GDP), its meaning, measurement, and components.
- The most important labour market indicators and the nature of unemployment.
- Savings, investments, and the financial system are all important aspects of life.
- The monetary and banking systems are intertwined.
- Inflation, central banks, and monetary policies
- International commerce, capital movements, and exchange rates are all important factors.
- Variations in the economy.
- monetary and fiscal policies
- Introduction and Gross Domestic Product
- Savings and Investment. Labor Market. Consumer Price Index
- Money, monetary system, and inflation
- Open economies and exchange rates
- Economic fluctuations
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies