In this course, you will :
- Solve problems and grasp theoretical concepts in....
- Visualizing molecules through two types of molecular models.
- Understanding the composition of matter.
- Classifying matter by physical state.
- Classifying matter by composition.
- Understanding the different types of mixtures.
- Separating mixtures based on their properties.
- Comparing and contrasting physical and chemical properties.
- Comparing and contrasting physical and chemical changes.
- Following the rules of significant figures.
- Using significant figures in calculations.
- Rounding numbers appropriately.
- Converting between a variety of SI units and prefixes.
- Converting between Kelvin, Celsius, and Fahrenheit scales.
- Using dimensional analysis to solve complicated problems.
- Using density and volume conversions in dimensional analysis.
- Using SI units and prefixes in dimensional analysis.