In this course, you will learn :
- Define key terms like cloud, data, and digital transformation.
- Examine how businesses around the world are using cloud technology to transform their operations.
- An overview of the various opportunities and challenges that businesses frequently face during their digital transformation journey.
- Learn what data is, how companies have historically used it to make decisions, and why it is so important for machine learning.
- Describes technical concepts like structured and unstructured data, databases, data warehouses, and data lakes.
- Cover the most popular and fastest growing Google Cloud data products.
- Explore the issues associated with an outdated IT infrastructure and how businesses can modernise it using cloud technology.
- Investigate the various compute options available in the cloud, as well as the benefits of each.
- Consider a variety of Google Cloud solutions that can assist businesses in developing and managing their systems more effectively.
- Explore how businesses can choose to maintain some or all of their own infrastructure by using cloud-based IT services.
- Explain how the cloud provider and the business share responsibility for data security.
- Investigate Google Cloud's defense-in-depth security.
- Introduction t o Digital Transformation with Google Cloud
- Innovating with Data and Google Cloud
- Infrastructure and Application Modernization
- Understanding Google Cloud Security and Operations