In this course, you will :
- Use full, grammatically correct sentences.
- Read and write simple texts.
- Apply the rules of the language to make an infinite number of utterances.
- Talk about yourself, other people, animals, things and whatever.
- Pronounce and spell French words correctly.
- Ask questions and answer them both positively and negatively.
- Give orders and commands, ask someone to do something for you.
- Describe people and things.
- Modify your language by means of adverbs and other linguistic means.
- Use the correct conjugation patterns.