In this course, you will :
- covers the most important topics on the DP-900 exam, Microsoft's first data path certification.
- Emilio discusses the DP-900 certification and exam before delving into core data concepts like data processing and data analytics.
- goes over ways to work with relational data in Azure, such as hosting options and relational database offerings.
- Emilio discusses several options for dealing with non-relational data in Azure.
- goes over analytics workloads, then concludes with data warehousing insights in Azure and Power BI
1. Understanding Core Data Concepts
- Core data concepts
- Data processing concepts
- Data analytics categories
- Additional resources for core data concepts
2. Working with Relational Data in Azure
- Relational data concepts
- On-premises hosting, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Relational database offerings in Azure
- Querying relational data
- Relational data management tasks
- Working with relational databases in Azure
- Relational databases: Additional resources
3. Working with Non-Relational Data in Azure
- Non-relational data
- Non-relational database offerings in Azure
- Azure Storage
- Working with non-relational databases in Azure
- Non-relational databases: Additional resources
4. Modern Data Warehousing in Azure
- Understanding analytics workloads
- Overview of modern data warehousing
- Understanding data ingestion components
- Understanding data analytics tools
- Introduction to Power BI
- Demo: Data warehousing on Microsoft Azure
- Modern data warehousing: Additional resources