In this course, you will learn :
- Recognize and correct common conversational English subject-verb agreement and tense issues.
- Differentiate between different uses of prepositions and adjective positions in sentences.
- Correct grammar should be used in sentence completion, organisation, and construction.
- Determine the guiding principles for writing correct, clear, and effective sentences.
- Use basic grammar rules as guiding principles when communicating clearly.
- Introduction to Grammar
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Tense vs Aspect
- Simple Present Tense
- Simple Past Tense
- Simple Future Tense
- Present Progressive Tense