In this course, you will learn :
- Examine the political, economic, and cultural systems that international businesses operate in.
- Interpret the accomplishments of developed economic systems for international trade.
- Examine the advantages and disadvantages of the European economic systems.
- Economic indicators from developed and developing economies are compared.
- Typology of countries and European economies
- Current and future leaders: North American, Asian economies
- Developing economies of Latin America, Eurasia and Africa