In this course, you will learn:
- The application of dynamic programming to simple string comparison methods.
- Alignment of sequences, as well as how to generalise dynamic programming methods to handle a variety of situations.
- Models with hidden markov chains.
- How to determine the most likely sequence of events given a set of outcomes and a limited amount of information.
- In sequence alignment, machine learning is used.
- Pairwise Sequence Alignment
- Advanced Sequence Alignment
- Introduction to Hidden Markov Models
- Machine Learning in Sequence Alignment