In this course, you will learn :
- In less than 5 minutes, you can create a very simple React web app.
- Use the React Testing Library to write component tests.
- Shift to the right by developing automated visual tests with WebdriverIO and Screener.
- Use Github Actions to add the code to a CI pipeline for staged execution and true continuous integration.
- To easily deploy our app to the Microsoft Azure cloud, we will use Azure Static Web Apps.
- Creating a React App
- Running First test
- Creating a CI pipeline
- Add a Link test
- Add Visual Testing
- Making an Image Change
- Releasing to Azure Static Web Apps
- Creating CI for production testing
- Finalizing production build for CI