In this course, you will learn:
- To find, assess, and capitalise on business analytic possibilities that provide value to the company.
- Create models that aid and support managerial and corporate choices.
- Analytical procedures and their applications at a basic level.
- Examine case studies of businesses that have effectively implemented analytical techniques.
- Static price optimization
- Dynamic price optimization
- Price differentiation
- Quantity based revenue management
- Network revenue management & overbooking
- Customized pricing and consumer choice models
- Markdown management and behavioral issues in pricing
- Introduction to inventory management
- Stochastic inventory management
- Miscellaneous topics in inventory management