In this course, you will :
- Learn how to create a test automation reporting portal.
- Understand how to construct web services.
- Understand how to build a test harness system using PowerShell.
- Understand how to build extensibility into code.
1. Building ExecuteAutomation Reporting System (Data Layer)
- Understanding and creating database structure for EARS_DB
- Creating database and Tables for EARS DB
- Creating useful stored procedures for EARS DB
- Creating stored procedure for EARS DB (Contd)
2. Building ExecuteAutomation Reporting System (UI)
- Setting stage ready for building EARS UI
- Building an ASP.Net application using Visual Studio 2015
- Adding Styles and banner for EARS using CSS
- Using Master pages of ASP.Net to centralize styling of pages in EARS
- Adding filter controls for EARS UI
- Adding custom code for ASP.Net code behind
- Adding custom code search functionality in EARS UI
- Creating details Report for test cases
3. Building ExecuteAutomation Web Service (EAWS)
- Creating ExecuteAutomation Web Service (EAWS)
- Creating service implementation for EAWS using EARS libraries
- Consuming ExecuteAutomation Web Service via Console Application
- Consuming ExecuteAutomation Web Service via Console App (Part 2)
- Consuming ExecuteAutomation Web Service via EAAutoFramework
- Running Test from EAAutoFramework which consumed EAWS
4. Building ExecuteAutomation Test Harness System (EATS)
- Introduction to Test Harness System
- Setting stage ready for Test Harness system
- Crash course on Powershell within 10 mins
- Building Test Harness System for EATS
- Building Test Harness System for EATS with parameters