In this course, you will :
- Identify the essential elements of the legal system, including the main sources of law..
- Recognize and apply the appropriate legal rules relating to the law of obligations..
- Explain and apply the law relating to employment relationships..
- Distinguish between alternative forms and constitutions of business organisations..
- Recognize and compare types of capital and the financing of companies..
- Describe and explain how companies are managed, administered and regulated..
- Recognize the legal implications relating to insolvency law..
- Demonstrate an understanding of corporate fraudulent and criminal behavior..