In this course, you will learn :
- OSI and TCP/IP Model Fundamentals
- Routing Protocols, IP Protocol, and IP Address (BGP, RIP, OSPF).
- TCP/UDP Transport Layer Protocols and Port Numbers
- Protocols for Web Security (TLS, SSL, HTTPs).
- Networking Commands for Windows and Linux
- What Is the Internet and How Does It Work? What are the various components of the Internet?
- The distinction between IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- Switching and MAC addresses
- Basics of Internet
- Network System Components
- OSI & TCP-IP Models
- MAC Address & Switching
- IP Address & Routing
- IP Address & Types (IPv4 vs IPv6)
- Port Numbers
- Routing Protocols
- Transport Layer Protocols (TCP & UDP)
- Web Security Protocols
- Windows & Linux Networking Commands