In this course, you will :
- Be a professional Linux administrator by the end of this course and be able to apply for Linux jobs.
- Be able to take the Redhat Certified System Administrator EX-200 exam (RHCSA - EX200).
- learn more than 200 Linux system administration commands.
- CentOS 7, 8, and 9 are supported.
- learn advanced Linux system administration techniques as well as a thorough understanding of Linux fundamentals and concepts.
- Be able to troubleshoot common Linux issues.
- In a corporate setting, you will manage Linux servers.
- Create shell scripts ranging from beginner to advanced.
- This course will get you ready for the CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-004) and LPI Linux Essentials exams.
- Module 1 - Understanding Linux Concepts
- Module 2 - Download, Install and Configure
- Module 3 - System Access and File System
- Module 4 - Linux Fundamentals
- Module 5 - System Administration
- Module 6 - Shell Scripting
- Module 7 - Networking, Services, and System Updates
- Module 8 - Disk Management and Run Levels
- Module 9 - All About Resume
- Module 10 - All About Interview