In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of the C programming language.
- Improve your ability to think logically.
- Develop the skill of efficiently writing programmes.
- Use core programming concepts to solve real-world problems.
- Learn about recursion, arrays, pointers, loops, conditional statements, and other fundamental concepts.
- Discover how to use variables.
- Make it a habit to solve problems as quickly as possible.
1. Let's jump start this
- Introduction to C Language
- Basic syntax of C Language
- Input/Output in C language
2. C Editors and Environment setup
- Install Dev C++ (Windows)
- Create your first program
- What are Variables
- Rules to name a variable in C
- Integer Datatype
- Character Datatype
- Float and Double Datatype
- Type Conversion
- Arithmetic Operators
- Increment and Decrement Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Relational Operators
- Logical Operators