In this course, you will :
- Learn more about native iOS application development with the help of a tip calculator.
- Investigate the code, tools, frameworks, and practises used to create, debug, and deploy iOS applications. Allow Todd to bring you up to speed on the most recent techniques and best practises in the release of iOS 15.
- Learn how to use stacks and binding properties in SwiftUI to create layouts, modify objects, and build text fields and sliders.
- Creating an app does not have to be difficult. You can create it quickly and easily, and then launch it entirely on your own.
- Install Xcode and the iOS SDK
- Create an Xcode project
- Key elements of the Xcode interface
- Adjust code presentation in Xcode preferences
- Running your first part
2. SwiftUI Fundamentals
- SwiftUI stacks
- HStacks in SwiftUI
- Modifying SwiftUI objects
- Understanding binding properties
- Creating a TextField in SwiftUI
- Creating a slider in SwiftUI
3. Finishing the App
- Calculating the tip total
- Using if/else statements in SwiftUI
- Adding an app icon