In this course, you will learn
- molecular interactions?
- what is hydrogen bond?
- what is nature of hydrogen bond?
- what are factor deciding strength of hydrogen bond?
- maximum number of hydrogen bonds?
- why H2O is liquid and H₂S is gas at room temperature?
- example of hydrogen bond in biological system?
- electrostatic interactions?
- example of attractive electrostatic interactions?
- example of repulsive elctrostatic interactions?
- factor affecting strength of electrostatic interactions (6-30 Kj/mole)
- salt concentration?