At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Analyse factors of motivation among workplace counterparts.
- Recognise the impact of culture on factors of motivation.
- Critique and craft persuasive verbal communication products (i.e. script of dialogue) for exchanges with work teams and critical stakeholders.
- Apply principles of effective PowerPoint slide design with consideration for cultural sensitivity.
- Identify and adopt strategies on the use of voice and body language for engaging presentations.