In this course, you will :
- Practical estimation and calculation of brickwork through manual methods.
- Practical estimation and calculation of plastering work through manual methods.
- Practical estimation and calculation of brickwork through automated methods.
- Practical estimation and calculation of plastering work through automated methods.
- Know about a web platform that can help you to design, produce products, plan construction with the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Artificial Intelligence methods have been extensively used in the fields of civil engineering applications e.g. construction management, building materials, hydraulic optimization, geotechnical and transportation engineering and newly added EHS.
Artificial intelligence technology nowadays plays a key role to improve and support the construction sector, Artificial intelligence (AI) usage in Civil promises an opportunity to transform the efficiency and quality of developments in various ways. This includes even "Building Plan Processes" that can be figured out through automated means. In the field of Civil Engineering, automated technology is considered as a boon. Artificial machines will survey a potential construction site during the planning stages to gather enough data to generate 3D models, blueprints and designs for development. It took weeks to complete that task. Now simply because of Artificial Intelligence new-age tools, the process only takes one day. This helps companies save time and money. In the construction industry, the design of Artificial Intelligence encourages the concept of fully automated construction sites, for that matter.
This part 2 course "Artificial Intelligence for Civil Engineers: Part 2" taught by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" and Civil Engineering Mastermind "Saranya Srinidhi" will teach you incredible calculating or estimation methods for brickwork and plastering work through manual and automated means. The course also brings awareness of an Artificial Intelligence in Civil Engineering platform that allows anyone to design and manufacture their own product, plan or build, or plan.
Everyone indulging in the civil engineering profession will clearly think of these reasons, i.e. the fixed amount of funds, costly labour (skilled and unqualified), difficulty in getting good building materials, particularly cement and regular rising costs of concrete, bricks, timber, etc. Two important things are also needed in terms of economy and construction standard. Construction standard can be achieved through careful monitoring and selecting proper specifications, while planning is a must for Economy. If known beforehand, the total quantity of different materials used in construction can help the planning of the economy and that's why this course is important to learn.
Enrol now and let's start learning this mind-blowing course and change your career with the power of technology and change the whole facet of estimation forever.
- Civil engineering students who wish to expand their knowledge further to learn advanced concepts of Artificial intelligence for practical application in their field
- Senior design engineers who have professional experience in the design of various projects and want to apply this technology to speed up the process
- Engineering graduates who are seeking a job in their field of expertise
- Civil engineering college professors who wish to research on new-found technologies in the civil engineering field in 2019, 2020 and beyond
- Civil engineers who wish to know about the estimation process in-depth through manual and automated methods
- Anyone who is interested to learn AI tech in Civil Engineering